Womens Under Armour HOVR Machina - Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 fortnightly with More info
The all-new flagship running shoe from Underarmour, The HOVR Machina is a distance running shoe that blends multitudes of tech to create a shoe delivering cushion, response from a package that weighs considerably less than competitors models.
A soft heel is obtained through the use of trademark HOVR cushion, wrapped in 'energy web' to keep things snappy and secure under foot.
In the forefoot of the shoe, a Pebax speed plate (inspired by sprinting and track spikes) extends to the toe, which completely transforms the forefoot feel. Inspired pushoffs and snappy transitions are the result - which means this shoe is completely diverse in it's applications. Soft in the heel for the long and easy days - fast and responsive in the forefoot for when you want to pick up the pace .
Model Number: 3021956-001
Weight: 246 Grams (Size 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Trademark HOVR Cushion is Underarmour's softest midsole material. Wrapped in a dynamic energy web mesh ensures the shoe stays planted and doesn't lose lateral stability
- Forefoot Speed Plate is a Pebax material that draws inspiration from Underarmours involvement with track & field athletes. The plate mimics the function of a spring spike for increased exposion on toe-off
- Inbuilt Sensor gives detailed running data and metrics that syncs with 'Mapmyrun' and can coach you through your running journey.
- High Abrasion Carbon rubber zones improve durability whilst minimising weight
- Full ground contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel-midfoot to toe
- Engineered Mesh Upper is renowned for enhanced breathability whilst retaining soft step-in feel
- External Heel Counter Keepos your rearfoot secure without the risk of intrusion or rubbing on your heel
- Hits of reflective detail means the shoe lights up in low light conditions; an added safety feature