Crush your tempo runs in with the Underarmour HOVR Velociti 3.
The 'faster' shoe in the UA range, the Velociti 3 uses a combination of signature HOVR midsole material, wrapped with energyweb & a micro-G EVA casing. What this translates to is a soft & cushioned midsole and first-feel but a transformative feel when the tempo gets going. The faster you move, the more feedback and response this shoe gives you (à la Nike Pegasus range).
An added benefit of the HOVR Velociti 3 is the inbuilt sensor that connects directly to MapMyRun for real time coaching before, during and after the run.
If you are looking for a lighter weight tempo shoe to pick up the pace but still pack enough cushion for your daily mileage - The HOVR Velociti 3 is a worthy advocate.
- Engineered mesh upper with strategic support
- Moulded sockliner
Model Number: 3022599-401
Weight: 222 Grams (size US 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- HOVR zero gravity midsole material directly under foot
- Compression Energy Web Mesh encapsulating the HOVR cushion to enhance stability and response
- Micro G EVA casing for ultimate response for tempo and speed work
- High Abraison Rubber to enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Carbon Rubber blend gives equal combination of durability and traction
- New Engineered Mesh upper gives ultimate breathability and comfort
- Reinforced eyestays provide better midfoot lockdown and added durability
- Moulded EVA sockliner provides extra support a minimises slippage