Women's Saucony Liberty ISO 2 - Dusk / Berry
or make 4 interest-free payments of $43.75 fortnightly with More info
The beauty in the Saucony Liberty Iso 2 lies in its versatility. A running shoe that is capable of everything, the Liberty iso 2 is a tempo styled running shoe with a hint of stability. A full length everun midsole means that this shoe also has added protection and cushion when compared with other models in this category.
Everun is Saucony’s most responsive but cushioned material used in their core line of running shoes, which is why it suits a shoe like the Liberty Iso 2 so well.
It’s lightweight and poppy for when you are feeling fresh, but a little more forgiving for when you need some added protection.
A TPU Guidance frame that encases the everun midsole ensures that this shoe has the inbuilt stability for mild overpronators - further enhancing it’s versatility.
- Reinforced stability
- New and improved knit upper (more comfort)
- Easier transition and smoother from heel to toe
- Open knit on forefoot adds breathability
Model Number: S10510-20
Weight: 238 Grams (size US 7)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 10mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Support (Overpronation)
- Everun midsole cushioning from heel-to-toe gives top-tier energy return but a plush ride
- Extra Everun topsole gives instant soft step in comfort whilst adding ‘snappiness’ to the ride
- TPU Guidance Cradle stops the medial side of the cushion from compressing as much as the lateral side
- Crystal Rubber outsole is one of the most durable outsole applications on the market and allows amazing flex in the forefoot
- Engineered lightweight Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort
- Open weave knit for ultimate breathability
- Internal Heel counter ensures your foot can make the most of the support available in the shoe