Womens Saucony Endorphin Speed - White / Mutant
or make 4 interest-free payments of $65.00 fortnightly with More info
The All New Saucony Endorphin Speed is the shoe that runs as fast as it looks. With Saucony's best ever midsole material, PWRRUN-PB, a track-spike inspired upper, and a nylon plate, this shoe is ready to pick up the pace when you are.
Saucony's Endorphin collection all benefits from the incredible Speedroll geometry which by design always creates forward momentum through a rolling feel underfoot. This ride that is unique to the Saucony endorphin collection means a faster pace feels easier, and reduced fatigue at these levels.
For those athletes chasing a shoe for increased performance during everyday running, and something a little special for race day, the Endorphin Speed proves a cushioned shoe can be both speedy and natural-feeling at the same time.
Model Number: S10597-10
Weight: 192 grams (size 8)
Stack Height: 33mm (Heel), 25mm (Forefoot)
Heel-Toe Drop: 8mm
Sizing: True to size
- PWRRUN PB is Saucony's trademarked PeBa-based foam that is both incredibly lightweight whilst also providing top-tier response during the run.
- Nylon Plate provides premium snap from your shoe whilst still providing a small amount of forgiveness (compared to carbon)
- SPEEDROLL Geometry is a unique ride that translates to constant forward momentum and rolling feel in the shoe.
- Carbon Rubber is placed strategically to enhance durability and minimize weight
- FORMFIT mesh upper was taken from Saucony's internationally renowned track spikes to give the best feeling of stretch, breathability and speed
- Frame for support through the heel ensures your foot stays in the optimum position within shoe for peak performance