The Saucony Endorphin shift is the true workhorse of the Endorphin Lineup.
Made for those looking for a mile-muncher, the Endorphin Shift takes the principles of the Endorphin Pro and applies the teachings to create a daily trainer capable of long runs - with stacks of cushion but still capable of picking up the pace when you feel the need to.
Model Number: S10577-10
Weight: 263 Grams (size US 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 4mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Full PWRRUN Midsole Cushion that gives you the optimum mix of soft and stable
- Speedroll Construction gives a rockered geometry to propel you forward and encourage forward momentum
- High Abraison XT-900 Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Full Ground Contact gives midfoot stability and smooth transition from heel to forefoot
- New Engineered Sandwich Mesh upper gives a race-day feel of breathability & comfort
- FORMFIT design gives a hugging yet free feeling to offer the best fit yet
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- Internal Heel Counter extends further on the lateral side to give rearfoot stability