The Salomon Predict RA women’s running shoes evolve your road runs with an entirely fresh, foot-conforming 360 degree articulated upper.
It envelopes your feet in snug-fitting single layer mesh while the OrthoLite insole delivers breathability, durability and cushioned comfort underfoot.
EnergyCell+ boosts the rebound characteristics of the midsole for a resilient, energy-returning ride and snappy cushioning that translates into smooth and efficient forward-motion.
Independent support platforms allow the outsole to adapt to your stride and the world beneath your feet – motivating you to navigate the concrete jungle with total freedom.
The Contagrip FA rubber outsole provides high traction on hard and flat city surfaces – ‘biting’ into the tarmac with wide lugs for an ultra-stable and durable ride to rule the road.
- Ultra-smooth and stable running sensation for road warriors to train and race
- Decoupled 360 degree articulated upper for enhanced flexibility and a foot-hugging fit
- Upper made with single layer mesh for cool air flow
- Mesh and textile lining for out-of-the-box softness and breathability
- Traditional lacing system to personalise the fit
- Moulded OrthoLite sockliner cradles your foot in breathable comfort with a durable, cushioned feel
- 3D moulded heel for a soft, locked-in fit
- Snappy EnergyCell+ midsole for lively cushioning, reduced energy wastage and smooth transitions
- Dramatically reduces joint forces on the ankle, hip and knee (up to 60% according to Salomon) for protection on the fly
- Anatomically mirrored grooves in the midfoot to glide over the pavement with a flexible and smooth cushioned feel
- 10 outsole units function independently for an adaptable, ultra-stable ride that caters harmoniously to your stride
- City-ready Contagrip FA outsole creates optimal level of friction, stability and durability on road surfaces with specially designed wide lugs