The On Cloudflow is quickly earning a reputation as the responsive racing flat, but with CUSHION - and this latest version is no different!
With a smooth foot strike and explosive toe-off, this shoe delivers a faster feeling experience great for tempo runs or even marathon efforts.
- Helion Midsole
On's unique compound that was first debuted in the Clouswift gives this shoe an even softer ride thanks to the introduction of this superfoam.
Helion is ONs signature cushion that has a focus on 3 main priorites: Energy return, lightweight, and impact cushioning.
The Stack height is also increased by approx 2mm whilst the heel drop remains the same at 6mm
- New Upper
ON's new upper on the cloudflow mean more breathability and durability whilst retaining the instant step-in comfort that we've come to expect from the entire ON range. The Heel cup is also now a more curved unit giving you better lockdown when laced up. A neat new addition is the elastic across the forefoot to stow your laces on the run.
- Redesigned speedboard
The new speedboard gives this shoe extra rigidity to give your foot extra 'spring' on takeoff. When combined with the addition of helion foam, you get both increased cushion, and response.
Stack Height: 24mm Heel, 18mm Forefoot
- 18 separate cloud pods that are soft and cushioned on heel, but interlocked for a firm take-off.
- Helion foam provides optimum cushion with minimal weight
- Speedboard provides torsional strength along with an increased 'spring' in toe off
- Cloudtec Rubber with highwear areas in honeycomb pattern give you high energy return and increased durability
- Engineered mesh is tweaked with a more forgiving forefoot for maximum beathability and support
- Perforated tongue gives ultimate comfort and stops your feet overheating
- Built in Sock liner means premium comfort, with or without socks
- Anti Microbial treatment on sock liner keeps shoe odor free
- Unique elastic strap across forefoot keeps laces locked down and out of the way