Womens Mizuno Wave Rider 24 (Wide) - Dark Shadow / Black / Biscuit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.00 fortnightly with More info
The Mizuno Wave Rider 24 has been designed as a daily trainer built to give a smooth ride with new levels of energy return due to an upgrade in the foam used. The versatile shoe offers enough support for high mileage and responsive enough for faster tempo runs.
The Mizuno Wave Rider 24 is orthotic-friendly and uses a breathable AirMesh upper with a gusseted tongue to give a secure fit.
Model Number: J1GD2144
Weight: 240 Grams (size US 7)
Width: D - Wide
Heel to Toe Drop: 12mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Cloudwave consists of a redesigned elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender-specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, improved durability, and a resilient ride.
- U4icX Heel Wedge is a lighter, more cushioned version of U4ic that delivers a soft, pillowy underfoot feel for cushion upon impact.
- X10 located in the heel is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction. Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
- Dynamotion Fit creates an optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- Premium Anatomical Sockliner helps provide a natural fit while creating a softer feel directly beneath the foot
- U4icX Strobel Lasting board for a comfortable and cushioned underfoot feel.