Designed and built with the collaboration of world class HOKA ONE ONE® trail athletes, the Torrent boasts competitive credentials. Created as a trail racer, it incorporates the seemingly contradictory combination of cushioning and agility. The lightweight performance is made possible with a PROFLY™ midsole, providing a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off. High-traction rubber and aggressive lugs mean that when your feet are on the ground they’re sure of their footing. Marry that with a breathable upper and you’ve got a super lightweight, nimble, and technical trail racer that allows you to tackle a variety of terrain at any speed. Pedal to the metal.
- Open engineered mesh construction optimizes breathability, quick drying comfort, and support
- Protective overlays surround the forefoot and toe box designed for trail debris protection and support
- PROFLY™ midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones for lightweight durability
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- 100% Vegan
- RN 88276
WEIGHT: 212 Grams (size 8)
STACK HEIGHT: 26MM (HEEL), 21MM (FOREFOOT)
Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction and durability.
Multidirectional Lugs are strategically placed to provide traction across varied terrain.
Open Engineered Mesh provides optimal breathability, quick-drying comfort, and support.
Seamless Overlays surround the forefoot and toe box for added support and protection from trail debris.