Womens Brooks Glycerin 18 - Black / White
or make 4 interest-free payments of $56.25 fortnightly with More info
Midsole:Brooks DNA Loft
Width: B - Regular
Flying off the shelves for 2020, Brooks have taken the popular, ultra-cushioned ride and improved upon the feel and fit in the Brooks Glycerin 18 men’s running shoes.
These neutral running shoes envelop your feet in plush comfort with a soft interior liner that adapts to meet your personal stride. 3D Fit Print technology creates a precise fit and the OrthoLite sockliner provides out of the box comfort.
Brooks have ramped up the cushioning further while cutting down on weight for a feather-soft experience putting foot to pavement. DNA Loft delivers resilient and responsive cushioning while boosting the cloud-like feel as you transition through your gait cycle.
It's built upon a re-engineered outsole for flexibility, traction and snappy toe-off. A strategic placement of airier blown rubber and high-abrasion rubber provides durability where you need it, without interfering with the lighter weight.
- Turn the pavement into your cloud-like runway with the next generation of plushness from Brooks
- Lighter than previous generations so you can push for more speed, without compromise to the soft and springy comfort you love
- Engineered mesh upper creates a balance of breathability, stretch and structure
- 3D Fit Print technology optimises your fit
- Interior liner hugs your feet in an ultra-plush feel
- OrthoLite sockliner for comfort the moment you lace up
- DNA Loft midsole technology packs in more cushioning for a 'running on clouds' sensation
- DNA Loft transition zone for an ultra-smooth ride from heel to toe
- Stronger rubber at the rear and lighter blown rubber at the forefoot for targeted durability without excess weight