Womens Brooks Cascadia 15 (Wide) - Black / Ebony / Coral
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.00 fortnightly with More info
The Brooks Cascadia is the stalwart of trail running shoes, and the 15th iteration continues to hold up the reputation of the Cascadia being a no nonsense, reliable, tough & grippy trail shoe. Using the midsole of the predecessor, the Cascadia 15 has a new upper that tweaks the fit, breathability and durability combined to contunie to build on the Cascadia heritage.
- New Upper giving rugged protection in high-wear areas but good flex and breathability where needed
Model Number: 120331D087
Weight: 283 Grams (US 8)
Width: D - Wide
Heel to toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Trail Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Bio MoGo DNA is two of Brooks trademark cushion materials mixed together. The combination gives a cushion but lightweight feel that changes its charecteristics to suit every type of running style
- Pivot-Post System features heel and forefoot points the further support and guide your foot through each stride.
- Ballistic Rock Plate is a TPU shield sandwiched between the outsole and midsole, aiding in responsiveness but also reducing the risk of bruising from sharp objects underfoot.
- Trailtak signature Brooks outsole blends grip and durability for reliable traction in any weather condition
- Multi Direction Lugs are optimised for directional movement. Lugs at the rear of shoe are angled for supreme deceleration particularly when running downhill, whilst forefoot lugs give confidence to move both forwards and laterally without doubt.
- Brooks Element Mesh is designed to give superior beathability and drain/dry water as quick as possible
- Internal Saddle ensures a footwrap keeps your foot in the perfect position within the shoe for ultimate confidence
- Mud Guard further protects the shoe from premature wear or breakages from sharp objects and helps reduce mud/dirt absorbtion
- Lace Garage keeps laces out of harms way when running and also ensures they don't come undone on the trail