The Brooks Bedlam 3 is built on 2 pillars of success; a bouncy ride and smooth support.
Built on a DNA AMP midsole; which is Brooks' most responsibe cushioning material - which suits runners who prefer a bouncy feel for more efficient running rather than a spongey soft shoe.
Paired with the amazing midsole tech is the Brooks trademark Guiderail sustem that is a holistic approach to running shoe support. As the name suggests, the system guides the foot rather than the invasive pronation control of competitor models.
All wrapped in a sock-like knitted upper, gives hugging wrap through the foot for ultimate support with stretchy comfort.
- Re-manufactured midsole material for 20% lighter cushion
- New Engineered knit upper for softer feel and closer foot feek
- Outsole redesign for faster toe-off
Model Number: 1203301B012
Weight: 269 Grams (size US 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Support (Pronation)
- DNA AMP is Brooks most bouncy and responsive cushion material that is a PU (polyurethane) foam wrapped in a TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) casing. Other attributes of this material is unrivalled durability
- Crystalised outsole rubber gives a blend of durability and traction
- Redesigned pointed outsole enhances forward roll to transition from heel to forefoot as quickly as possible
- New FitKnit Upper is a top-end plush knit material designed purposefully to flex and stretch where needed but to give great lockdown and unintrusive support.
- Wrapped Heel Collar gives a streamlined silhouette and reduced weight whilst enhancing the sock feel of the upper