Womens Asics Gel Kayano 27 - French Blue / Champagne
or make 4 interest-free payments of $58.50 fortnightly with More info
The ASICS Gel Kayano has been a well-loved stability running shoe for years, but version 27 is by far the best yet. With a much softer feel and improvements to the overall comfort, the Kayano 27 provides plenty of stability for overpronation in a shoe that feels great with every stride.
What You'll Love
Soft landings that help each step feel cushioned and plush
A comfortable fit that won't irritate or overheat your feet
Maximum stability to keep your ankles from rolling inward, thanks to ASICS' Dynamic Duomax Support System, a gender-specific trusstic system, and a sturdy heel counter
An all-new design providing softer landings and increased comfort
Increased flexibility provided by added flex grooves in the heel and deeper flex grooves in the forefoot
A new engineered mesh upper that provides enhanced breathability
Model Number: 1012A649.402
Weight: 274 Grams (size 8)
Stack Height: 30 mm (Heel), 17 mm (Forefoot)
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Flytefoam provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Flytefoam Propel offers a softer step-in feel with more bounce.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Space Trusstic reduces the weight of the sole while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Gender-Specific Trusstic is tuned to Men's and Women's specific biomechanical needs, giving each of them the protection, and smooth ride they need.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is placed in critical areas for added durability and traction.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability that tightens and looses in key areas to allow the foot to move naturally while still maintaining structure.
- External Heel Clutch uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit, with a new X-shaped structure lined with memory foam for a personalized fit.
- EVA Sockliner provides added cushioning.