The best seller in Altra's road-running lineup - for a reason. This lightweight running shoe was one of Altra's top models since it's debut and the escalante has garnered fans from all over the globe.
An uptempo shoe, featuring Altra's cushioned-yet-bouncy 'EGO' midsole and the best upper ever put on an escalante model. The Escalante 2.5 is a perfect zero-drop shoe to pick up the pace or use for shorter workouts.
- New engineered knit upper gives ultimate comfort
Model Number: AL0A4VR3007
Weight: 213 Grams (size US 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 0mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Ego midsole material by Altra is specifically created for strong durability and response
- Flex grooves on forefoot allow natural foot function and save weight
- Foot shape toe box allows and promotes natural biomechanics
- Footpod strategic outsole follows the natural construction of the foot to provide strategic wear zones as per needed during the gait cycle.
- Proprietary Carbon Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- New Engineered Knit Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort