The Nike Epic React Flyknit Women's Running Shoe provides crazy comfort that lasts as long as you can run. Its Nike React foam cushioning is responsive yet lightweight, durable yet soft. This attraction of opposites creates a sensation that not only enhances the feeling of moving forwards, but makes running feel fun, too.
Nike React feels incredibly bouncy. As your foot lands, the foam responds to the impact of your step by snapping back. The more energy you put into your step, the more energy you get in return. Compared to the similarly soft Nike Lunarlon cushioning, you get 13% more energy return with React.
Feels Like the First Run
The foam outsole shows the hard work and wear of many miles, yet it resists compression and keeps its shape. Based on testing with champion runners like Galen Rupp, the shoe's cushioning still feels like new after roughly 300 miles. It's like you get that exciting, out-of-the-box experience with every run.
Give Your Feet a Hug
Flyknit material contours to the shape of your foot, creating a snug, hug-like feel. With the bootie-style construction, the tongue is seamlessly part of the upper. This eliminates the pressure a traditional tongue puts on the top of your foot. Combined with the bouncy-soft feeling of React underfoot, it's like you're wearing slippers on a mattress.
To keep the shoe as light as possible, traction is placed only where critical. Based on data, rubber sections on the toe and heel help you grip the ground and push off.
- Heel shelf stabilises the back of your foot to help keep your heel from rocking as your foot lands
- Synthetic suede heel lining helps prevent slippage and blisters
- Weight: 195g approx. (women's size 5.5)
- Offset: 10mm
- Fits true to size for a snug fit. If you prefer a slightly bigger fit, we recommend ordering a ½ size up.
- Colour Shown: Black/Dark Grey/Pure Platinum/Black
- Style: AQ0070-001
- Country/Region of Origin: China