Womens Mizuno Wave Horizon 2 - Baja Blue / Fiery Coral
or make 4 interest-free payments of $45.50 fortnightly with More info
For the runner who wants a highly stable experience that also provides a comfortable and cushioned ride, the Mizuno Wave Horizon 2 is just the shoe.
An updated pattern of grooves in the midsole works in tandem with the fan shaped foam geometry to create a smooth and stable heel-toe transition. Modifications to the previous cloudwave plate remove pressure points and help generate a softer underfoot feel than the previous model. Further improvements to the fit and feel come from engineered mesh over the forefoot and additional padding in the heel collar, which creates improved stretch and structure in key areas.
With a more comfortable ride and fit than its predecessor, the Mizuno Wave Horizon 2 combines maximum stability with maximum comfort.
- Cloudwave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating a springy and well-cushioned ride.
- Smoothride Support is a gender-specific network of grooves that minimizes acceleration and deceleration of the foot to generate increased stability for a smooth heel-to-toe ride.
- Fan shaped geometry provides a stable ride to reduce pronation without increased stiffness.
- U4icX in the heel is a lighter, more cushioned version of U4ic that delivers increased responsiveness with a soft, pillowy underfoot feel.
- U4ic top midsole incorporates an updated U4ic compound for increased responsiveness and durability.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Decoupled forefoot design provides increased flexibility.
- Engineered mesh covers the forefoot to provide breathability and an adaptable fit.
- Padded heel collar wraps the heel to hold it comfortably in place.
- Premium anatomical sockliner delivers a plush and comfortable feel.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.