WOMENS BROOKS LAUNCH 4 - BLACK / WHITE / SILVER
The Brooks Launch 4 is a performance-oriented shoe that straddles the line between uptempo shoe and daily trainer. With a more traditional heel-toe offset of 10mm, runners more accustomed to a daily trainer will feel right at home when transitioning into the Launch 4 while being able to pick up the pace with ease.
Fans of the previous Launch 3 model will appreciate a few slight updates without sacrificing its familiar feel. An all new upper design offers a more dialed in fit while a modified midsole with added flex grooves help enhance overall flexibility. Additional rubber on the outsole will also increase durability and rebound.
For the runner seeking a shoe with a blend of performance and daily training attributes, the Brooks Launch 4 is a versatile training option.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- S-257 Cushsole is a midsole compound used as an insole to deliver even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Midfoot Transition Zone promotes a fast foot transition.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber for long lasting, durable traction.
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot offers durability and flexibility, with a new added row for an increase in responsiveness.
- Air Mesh upper consists of a breathable mesh material.
- 3D Fit Print uses screen print technology to increase flexibility and reduce weight while maintaining the shoes overall structure.
- Engage Sockliner offers additional comfort and flexibility.