Designed with ultra running speedster Timothy Olson, the Ultimate Direction TO Race Vest 2.0 is the minimalist's take on hydration with a close fitting stretch vest shape and dual 500 mL (17 oz) soft body bottles bottles in front for easy access and comfort. Weighing a featherweight 5.7 ounces (8.2 oz with bottles), the Race Vest 3.0 receives new lighter weight fabrics, an open mesh rear back for maximum breathability, yet has plenty of capacity for nutrition and essentials; a versatile design for any run from 10 to 100 miles.
||24 - 39"
||28 - 43"
||31 - 51"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of chest
- 2 included 500 mL (17 oz) soft Body Bottles
- Dual front bottle holsters with bungees hold bottles secure; also fits 20 & 26 oz Ultimate Direction bottles, phone or camera
- Vest design distributes load for enhanced stability, comfort and easy access to items in front
- Lightweight T-Hook adjustable sternum straps
- Wide lateral adjustable strap for stability and easy fit-adjustments
- Unique, front loading on-the-go trekking pole holders
- Upper back is open for maximum ventilation and minimal weight
- Soft and flexible knit mono-mesh harness
- Two rear stacked pockets for organized storage
- Phone compatible pockets
- Fabrics: Knit Mono Mesh, 180g PowerMesh, SilNylon/66
- Dimensions: 15.75" H x 11.42"W x 3.94"D (40 cm H x 29 cm W x 10 cm D)
- Weight: 5.7 oz (8.2 oz with bottles)
- Pack Volume: 5 L (305 in³)
- 500mL (17 oz) easy-squeeze soft bottle is slim and conforms to your shape while riding in the front pocket of a UD hydration vest
- Soft bite valve with high flow rate; easy on the teeth
- Slim and lightweight, fills easily with wide mouth opening
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free, will not taint taste
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction
- Meets or exceeds FDA and EC regulations
- Weight: 1.3 oz