The Ultimate Direction SJ Ultra Vest 3.0 is the next evolution of ultra runner Scott Jurek's collaboration with UD, and represents a big step forward in design with dual 500mL (17 oz) soft body bottles in front for quick access and comfort, updated fabrics for reduced weight, and additional side compression straps to let you dial-in the fit. Multiple front and rear pockets offer room for apparel, accessories and easy access to nutrition.
||24 - 39"
||28 - 43"
||31 - 51"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of chest
- 2 included 500 mL (17 oz) soft Body Bottles
- Dual front bottle holsters with bungees hold bottles secure; also fits 20 & 26 oz Ultimate Direction bottles, phone or camera
- Vest design distributes load for enhanced stability, comfort and easy access to items in front
- Lightweight T-Hook adjustable sternum straps
- Wide lateral adjustable strap for stability and easy fit adjustments
- Large, rear upper reservoir-compatible pouch; fits up to 2L (70 oz) reservoir (not included)
- Lower rear pouch for gear and essentials
- Unique, front loading on-the-go trekking pole holders
- Soft and flexible knit mono-mesh harness
- Phone compatible pockets
- Fabrics: Knit Mono Mesh, 180g PowerMesh, SilNylon/66
- Dimensions: 15.75" H x 11.42"W x 5.12"D (40 cm H x 29 cm W x 13 cm D)
- Weight: 7.1 oz (9.6 oz with bottles)
- Pack Volume: 8.5 L (518 in³)
- 500mL (17 oz) easy-squeeze soft bottle is slim and conforms to your shape while riding in the front pocket of a UD hydration vest
- Soft bite valve with high flow rate; easy on the teeth
- Slim and lightweight, fills easily with wide mouth opening
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free, will not taint taste
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction
- Meets or exceeds FDA and EC regulations
- Weight: 1.3 oz