Mens Asics Gel Kayano 25 - Indigo Blue / Cream
or make 4 interest-free payments of $65.00 fortnightly with More info
Featuring the latest and greatest materials from ASICS, the Kayano 25 aims to provide a luxurious running experience for the moderate to severe overpronator.
New to this model:
- A new two-part midsole made up of a soft and bouncy top layer, with a lightweight and durable bottom layer, for a balance of cushioning and responsiveness.
- The addition of a lightweight and breathable Jacquard mesh upper that maintains its structure by adapting to your foot throughout your stride.
The Kayano 25 continues to use ASICS' Dynamic Duomax Support System along with a trusstic system, and a sturdy heel counter to reduce the inward rolling of the foot during ground contact. To ensure you enjoy the miles to come, the Kayano's outsole received ASICS' high abrasion rubber in the heel and a responsive blown rubber in the forefoot.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Convergence Gel helps dissipate shock better and increase the overall effectiveness of cushioning.
- Flytefoam Lyte provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Flytefoam Propel offers a softer step-in feel with more bounce.
- Discrete Heel unit is a component of IGS that provides excellent shock absorption in the heel.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Gender Specific Forefoot cushioning uses an injected top layer of Solyte cushioning for additional comfort.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Rear Foot Crash Pad slows the rate of pronation, providing a smoother transition from heel-to-toe.
- FluidFit consists of multi-directional stretch mesh that provides a personalized, glove-like fit.
- Jacquard mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability that tightens and looses in key areas to allow the foot to move naturally while still maintaining structure.
- MetaClutch uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit, with a new X-shaped structure lined with memory foam for a personalized fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar, updated to better optimize a plush, individualized fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Reinforced Vamp increases durability through the addition of a thin and seamless mesh overlay.
- ComforDry X-40 Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length ComforDry, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.