Mens Under Armour HOVR Machina 2 - Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.00 fortnightly with More info
In it’s second edition, the Under Armour HOVR Machina introduces a lightweight distance running shoe offering exceptional cushioning alongside high response.
The soft heel is obtained through the use of Under Armour’s trademark HOVR cushion, wrapped in ‘energy web’ to increase response and stability.
In the forefoot of the shoe, a Pebax speed plate (inspired by sprinting and track spikes) extends to the toe, which completely transforms the forefoot feel. Inspired pushoffs and snappy transitions are the result - which means this shoe is completely diverse in it's applications. Soft in the heel for the long and easy days - fast and responsive in the forefoot for when you want to pick up the pace .
Under Armour have implemented a more lightweight and durable material in the upper of the HOVR Machina 2
Model Number: 3024740
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Trademark HOVR Cushion is Under Armour's softest midsole material. Wrapped in a dynamic energy web mesh ensures the shoe stays planted and doesn't lose lateral stability
- Forefoot Speed Plate is a Pebax material that draws inspiration from Under Armour's involvement with track & field athletes. The plate mimics the function of a spring spike for increased explosion on toe-off
- Inbuilt Sensor gives detailed running data and metrics that syncs with 'Mapmyrun' and can coach you through your running journey.
- High Abrasion Carbon rubber zones improve durability whilst minimising weight
- Full ground contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel-midfoot to toe
- Engineered Mesh Upper is renowned for enhanced breathability whilst retaining soft step-in feel