“Experience” is at the forefront of Salomon’s design and engineering team. At the top of the trail running industry, the brand’s main objective is to create the next generation of gear and experiences. Their technology and products enable runners to connect with nature, viewing the outdoors as our playground to share and enjoy.
The Salomon Wildcross Shoe uses the latest technology in its design, offering a shoe that keeps up the pace in even the toughest conditions. Using multi-directional lugs, the extra traction and SensiFit wings ensure security and great grip, helping you focus on your speed.
With slightly more space in the forefoot compared to its previous model, the Wildcross Shoe now provides an anatomical fit.
Model Number: 411169
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Stack Height: 18mm / 26mm
Weight: 290g (US8)
Best for: Trail Running / Racing
Support Type: Neutral
- EnergyCell+ Midsole gives exceptional energy return through it’s durable, soft cushioning
- Contagrip TA outsole gives maximum grip and durability on various surfaces
- Multi-directional lugs used to give extra grip on tougher terrains
- Quicklace system are used as an easy-to-use system complete with a lace pocket for easy storage
- Water-repellent TPU mesh used as a breathable material that keeps elements and debris out of the shoe
- SensiFit wings have been added to the design to give a precise and snug fit