Mens On Cloudflow - Rust / Pacific
or make 4 interest-free payments of $46.00 fortnightly with More info
A lightweight and responsive design that encourages a natural foot roll, the ON Cloudflow is the first ON shoe to feature 18 individual cloud pods built to deliver a truly unique ride. With a smooth foot strike and explosive toe-off, this shoe delivers a faster feeling experience great for tempo runs or even marathon efforts.
An extremely comfortable upper design delivers a high level of breathability, while a snug mid foot wrap will surely keep your feet locked in place as you pick up the pace. For the runners seeking the ON Cloud experience in a smooth performance package, the Cloudflow delivers a flexible ride that will allow your feet to flow through their natural gait.
Stack Height: 22mm (Heel), 16mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
- Cloudtec Elements consist of 18 "cloud" pods for a cushioned foot strike that interlock for a firm push-off.
- Zero-Gravity EVA provides durability and lightweight cushioning.
- Speedboard provides torsional rigidity and increases energy return upon toe-off.
- Honeycomb slip pattern grips on and off the road.
- CloudTec rubber gives high energy return and increased durability.
- Engineered mesh is updated with a weave that adapts to the foot to provide breathable support.
- Perforated Tongue provides comfort without giving up breathability.
- Built-in sock holds your foot in the shoe without slipping while providing premium comfort.
- Anti-microbial treatment on sock liner keeps shoe odor free.