Men's New Balance 1080v10 (Wide) - Grey / Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of $40.75 fortnightly with More info
The New Balance 1080 has gone through some impressive updates over the previous few seasons and the V10 is by far the most impressive to date!
The 1080 v10 is a true "mileage-eater" and is a worthy contender for your go-to distance and Sunday-long-run shoe for the neutral runner.
New for the v10 is the introduction of New Balance’s Fresh Foam X midsole material - a foam with an incredible reputation for smooth, soft landings and fast, springy takeoffs.
In addition to the new Freshfoam X midsole, is the hypoknit upper, which like other knit uppers, it has a hugging fit and is super comfortable, but where the hypoknit differs; is it’s ability to lock down the midfoot in comfort for a secure, but plush feel.
- Softer yet more secure fit
- Freshfoam X midsole (bouncier and softer)
Model Number: M1080C10
Weight: 269 Grams (size US9)
Width: 2E - WIDE
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- FreshFoam X Midsole gives the same plush feel but with more spring
- Convex Laser cutouts on lateral side of shoe allow soft landings and smoother roll forward
- Blow Rubber segmented traction zones give durable traction and enhance the snappy feeling underfoot
- Flex Grooves allow for a natural roll through toe-off with no restriction
- Durable Mesh upper that gives excellent heat dissipation and water evacuation
- Hypoknit gives the comfort associated with a knit upper whilst retaining the midfoot security from a traditional upper
- Ultra Heel Counter design reduces achilies pressure whilst keeping the heel in place
- Bootie construction ensures no tongue slippage and creates a very comfortable fit