Mens Hoka Rincon 2 - Fiesta / Turkish Sea
or make 4 interest-free payments of $40.00 fortnightly with More info
The Hoka Rincon burst into the running world with it's debut model, as fans around the globe praised it's no-nonsense approach to what runners like in a running shoe. A class leading "cushion-to-weight" ratio meant that you really got stacks of soft feel, in an amazingly lightweight package.
Building on the first iteration; the Rincon 2 uses the same midsole, but uses a revamped upper to give a little more breathability through the midfoot whilst still having that soft, sock-like feel.
The effortless weight of the Rincon 2 means that it suits a variety of runners for a variety of purposes, whilst not traditionally used as a mileage shoe, this shoe is at home as your speed shoe, race day or tempo-run weapon.
- A new engineered sandwich mesh upper gives improved breathability and slick feel
Model Number: 1110514-BMWH
Weight: 218 Grams
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Full compression EVA Midsole that gives you trademark Hoka cushion
- Meta Rocker Construction means with a rockered geometry the Rincon 2 is designed to aid in acceleration through the stride
- Bevelled Heel offers protection for when fatigue sets in
- Semi-Straight Last means more foam through the midfoot giving ingrained stability through every stride
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Proprietary Carbon Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- New Engineered Sandwich Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort
- Slimline Tongue stop for reduced weight
- Horizontal Heel Tab provides easy entry