Mens Hoka Elevon 2 - Black / Dark Shadow
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.00 fortnightly with More info
The Elevon 2 is a daily distance trainer that provides max cushion and a super stable ride with the inclusion of the asymmetrical support wings.
A little softer than its predecessor to ensure the user can feel the cushion from the moment they set foot into the Elevon 2 and an extended heel for ultra smooth transitions from heel to forefoot.
Ideal from long slow runs or when you want to pick up the pace a little.
- Extended heel for a smoother ride
- PROFLY Midsole for softer landings and bouncier take off
Model Number: 1106477-BDSD
Weight: 286 Grams (size US 9)
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- PROFLY Topsole gives a soft landing, smooth transition and springy toe off
- Foot Frame Geometry means your foot sits into the midsole offering enhanced support
- Extended heel aids soft and smooth landings and relaxed foot roll from heel to forefoot
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Proprietary Carbon Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- Forefoot flex grooves give the perfect amount of ‘give’ during toe-off
- Engineered lightweight Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort
- Reinforced eyestays provide improved durability and support where it's needed most
- TPU External heel counter aligns the foot with the shoe and allows the shoe to perform best