The latest addition to the Hoka range; The Clifton Edge is a spicy offshoot of the Best-selling franchise in the lineup - The Clifton.
Combining all of Hoka's innovative tech into one shoe, the Clifton Edge is designed to help runners feel like they can run without ever stopping. Pushing the limits of what an everyday trainer can be, the Clifton Edge feels soft thanks to it's twin-layered high-resiliency midsole material, which by it's unique construction gives lots of vertical cushion but also transfers load from heel-to-toe incredibly fast. Giving you underfoot cushion, but a snappy transition.
The oversized and extended heel gives extra confidence when the miles get tough and promotes a smooth impace and gliding transition from heel to forefoot - avoiding the dreaded "foot slap" when fatigued.
Model Number: 1110510-AEPR
Weight: 252 Grams (size US 9)
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Full Durable EVA Midsole that gives you trademark Hoka cushion
- Twin layered construction to give vertical cushion and forward momentum
- Meta Rocker Construction means with a rockered geometry the clifton edge is designed to encourage efficient running mechanics and reduce metatarsal/forefoot pain.
- Extended Heel offers gliding transitions and softer landings
- Semi-Straight Last means more foam through the midfoot giving ingrained stability through every stride
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Rubberized EVA gives great blend of durability and traction, whilst also helping with response underfoot
- Embossed TPU Yarn upper delivers a premium feel with strategic support zones
- Reinforced eyestays provide improved durability and support where it's needed most
- Padded collar gives daily comfort and enhanced foot-feel
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- Vertical Tab reduces achilies pressure and provides easy entry