Mens Hoka Carbon X - Nimbus Cloud / Moonlit Ocean
or make 4 interest-free payments of $65.25 fortnightly with More info
The Carbon X is the shoe that changed the perception of what a Hoka can be.
Utilising a specially engineered carbon plate and an even more drastic meta-rocker; the Carbon X is designed to run long & run fast.
With multiple world records already broken with athletes donning the Carbon X, the performance oriented running shoe has already proven it's credentials time & time again.
Sandwiching the carbon plate within the midsole is two layers of midsole cushion - a softer top layer of foam gives a plush, comfortable underfoot feel whilst the bottom layer beneath the carbon plate is made for one purpose; propulsion.
The combination of these materials gives the Hoka Carbon X a unique point of different to other carbon-plated running shoes; comfort - and it's ability to run longer mileage or potentially even handle tempo work & daily training.
Model Number: 1102886-NCMO
Weight: 249 Grams (size US 9)
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Road Running, Racing
Support Type: Neutral
- Profly X midsole material which is a sandwich of alternating durometer foams providing both a cushiong and propulsice experience
- Specially engineered Carbon Fibre Plate with split through forefoot gives ultimate propulsion
- Stable flared Midsole gives more stability especially beneficial when running form suffers
- Proprietary Rubberized EVA blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- New Single Layer engineered Mesh upper gives increased breathability particularly across forefoot
- Gusseted Tongue ensures not tongue movement and a locked down midfoot
- Embroided reinforcement surrounding heel collar enhances lockdown