Mens Brooks Glycerin 18 (Wide) - Black / Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.50 fortnightly with More info
One of the most well known and cushioned pair of neutral running shoes - The newest version of the Brooks Glycerin 18 continues to impress with it’s second-to-none fit and incredible adaptive cushioning.
Already a best-seller, the tweaks for the 18th involve adjusting the midsole to squeeze even more DNA loft foam in; resulting in a even softer and smoother ride - particularly on rearfoot and midfoot.
The beauty of a DNA loft midsole is that the increased cushion does not compromise the existing response or durability of the previous Brooks Glycerin series running shoes
Retained is the 3D printed ‘fit print’ upper giving you a precise fit whilst the ortholite insole/sockliner provides that signature Glycerin comfort from the first moment you step into a pair.
- Softer Midsole (increased DNA Loft percentage)
Model Number: 1103292E071
Weight: 300 Grams (size US 9)
Width: 2E - WIDE
Heel to Toe Drop: 10mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- DNA loft midsole is Brooks’ most cushioned midsole material that gives incredible cushion whilst retaining durability and toughness
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow a natural toe-off for an efficient stride
- Blown Rubber strategic zonal placement gives a perfect blend of durable and grippy whilst also giving the shoe a snappy feel underfoot
- HPR Plus high wear zone is an extra durable and tough piece of rubber placed on the heel for enhanced longevity
- 3D ‘FitPrint’ upper places 3D Printed overlays stragically on the midfoot to give a secure but comfortable fit
- Twin-layered Jacquard Mesh is a open weave breathable mesh that, thanks to the twin layering, adds durability and support to the shoe
- Ortholite Sockliner provides a familiar and incredibly plush feel from the moment you lace up