Mens Asics Nimbus Lite 2 - Reborn Blue / Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of $60.00 fortnightly with More info
The Asics Nimbus Lite 2 has been designed as a lightweight, eco-friendly and stable shoe for your everyday training sessions. The midsole features the brand’s signature FLYTEFOAM which uses Cellulose-Nanofiber, a byproduct of sugar cane. The shoe features two embedded gel units, located in the forefoot and heel to increase shock absorption and give a soft and comfortable ride.
It’s outsole features an increased amount of flex grooves through it’s full-ground contact, high abrasion rubber in comparison to the traditional Gel-Nimbus where the Nimbus Lite 2 again gives a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
The Nimbus Lite 2 upper features 80% recycled materials making this an exceptionally breathable shoe.
Model Number: 1011B009.401
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 10mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- FLYTEFOAM technology is used as a soft, lightweight and responsive cushioning
- Cellulose Nanofiber is incorporated with the FLYTEFOAM technology for increased durability and is a byproduct of sugar cane making this shoe more environmentally friendly
- Gel technology embedded in the forefoot and heel to increase shock absorption
- Blown rubber used to give durability and responsiveness
- Increased amount of flex grooves gives a smoother heel-to-toe transition
- 80% recycled materials giving high breathability
- Traditional lace closure for secure and snug fit