The ASICS Gel Kayano 27 Platinum has been a staple in the Asics stability lineup for years, however the version 27 is by far the best update we've seen to the Kayano name yet. With a softer feel under the heel and a new upper helps improve the this already great shoe. The Kayano 27 maintains it's premium support for overpronators whilst coming in a little lighter than it's predeccesor. A version not to be missed if your a Kayano fan.
- New design giving the runner softer landings and increasedoverall feel.
- Extra flexibility provided by the addition of flex grooves in the heel and deeper flex grooves in the forefoot
- An updated engineered mesh upper that provides enhanced breathability and lockdown.
Model Number: 1011B158-001
Weight: 323 Grams (Size US 9 )
Stack Height: 22 mm (Heel), 12 mm (Forefoot)
Width: D - Medium
- Forefoot and rearfoot Gel Cushioning provides a repsonsive feel and a high level of impact protection.
- Flytefoam provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Flytefoam Propel offers a softer step-in feel with more bounce.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is placed in critical areas for added durability and traction.
- An engineered mesh upper provides lightweight breathability and a specific fitting system that allows the foot to move naturally whilst maintainging a high level of support.
- EVA Sockliner provides added cushioning and a nice soft touch.