Mens Altra Torin 4.5 Plush - Dark Red
or make 4 interest-free payments of $55.25 fortnightly with More info
Founded in 2009, Altra Running is an American running company ranking in the top 10 run specialty brands for trails. The brand is known for providing a more natural running experience for their customer using their FootShape and ZeroDrop technology. Their goal is ever-changing, focusing on taking running to the next level through engagement and development in their designs.
Using the same Quantic Misole, the Altra Torin 4.5 Plush maintains the soft and poppy feel, but the all-new knit upper means the latest iteration is 30 grams lighter whilst being just as durable.
Featuring Altra's signature 'Zero Drop' and 'footshape toebox', the Torin 4.5 Plush encourages natural foot movement and promotes a low impact running technique that allows your feet to remain in a natural position across any and all terrains.
The Torin 4.5 Plush is one of the more cushioned shoes in Altra's range which means it's a Zero-drop shoe cushioned enough to handle a Sunday long run or even daily mileage. Thanks to the Quantic Midsole material, the shoe doesn't feel sluggish or slow, so a perfect all-rounder for those who may pick up the pace for a parkrun, or want a true all-rounder zero-drop shoe.
- 30 Grams lighter than the previous model
- Softer, more premium feel
Model Number: AL0A4VQT668
Weight: 252 Grams (US 9)
Width: D - Standard
Heel to toe Drop: 0mm
- Quantic midsole material is Altra's perfect blend of cushion and response
- Flex grooves on forefoot allow natural foot function and save weight
- Foot shape toe box allows and promotes natural biomechanics
- Footpod strategic outsole follows the natural construction of the foot to provide strategic wear zones as per needed during the gait cycle.
- Plush Engineered-Knit Upper is a new update that sheds weight but retains a luxurious feel that can be adaptive to foot movement.