Mens Altra Lone Peak 5 - Dark Slate / Red
or make 4 interest-free payments of $56.25 fortnightly with More info
The Altra Lone Peak first came about over a decade ago and throughout the years; The Lone Peak has cemented itself as the stalwart of trail running.
The 5th version of the Altra Lone Peak sees updates to make it both tougher, and a nicer fit. A fantastic side effect of these updates is the overall smoother ride.
First up is the addition of the Altra Ego midsole material - known for its unique mix of cushion and response. Sandwiched between this updated midsole and the Maxtrac signature Altra Grip; is an improved stone guard that gives more surface area but uses less material. Laser cut drainage holes within the shoe allow you to take these trail weapons through anything knowing they will drain moisture ever so quickly.
- Ego Midsole Material
- Refined upper for better midfoot lockdown
- laser cut drainage holes
Model Number: ALOA4VQE209
Weight: 318 Grams (size US 9)
Width: D - Standard (fits very wide in the toe box thanks to Altra Footshape technology)
Heel to Toe Drop: 0mm
Best for: Trail Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Altra Ego Midsole Material for enhanced cushion and energy return
- Forefoot Rock Plate ensures ground feel without risking stone bruising
- Maxtrac Outsole material uses unique directional lugs for superior uphill and downhill traction
- Quickdry Durable Mesh gives superior breathability and is uber tough for those brutal trails