Mens Saucony Peregrine 8 - Black / Red
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.50 fortnightly with More info
The Saucony Peregrine 8 has the aggressive traction and underfoot protection required to tackle a wide range of trails.
The outsole provides sticky traction with deep lugs for excellent grip on a variety of surfaces as well as protection from rocks and roots. A smooth and responsive ride is generated by the combination of a highly cushioned midsole and a springy, resilient topsole. Updates to the upper create a more individualized fit around the forefoot and midfoot while also improving breathability.
If you're looking for a trail shoe that can handle it all, the Saucony Peregrine 8 has everything you need.
- EVERUN full-length topsole provides enhanced energy return as well as consistent, springy cushioning.
- PWRFOAM is a cushioning compound that distributes pressure for a smooth, responsive ride.
- PWRTRAC is a tacky rubber compound that offers significantly more traction than traditional rubber. Shaped in a hexagonal pattern with 6.0 mm lugs, it can adapt to a variety of terrain.
- Flex grooves increase the ability of the shoe to adapt to variations underfoot.
- Gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- Flex Film overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Panel-style midfoot holds the foot comfortably and securely in place.
- RUNDRY collar lining secures the heel while wicking moisture.
- Heel counter supports the heel through the gait cycle.
- Rubberized toe tip enhances durability and protection.