MENS ON CLOUD X - WATER/BLUES
or make 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 fortnightly with More info
The On Cloud X is the remixed version of the original Cloud, with a high-performance upper, a precision-moulded heel cap, and a dual-density sock liner. The Cloud X is the lightest fully-cushioned sports shoe currently available, designed to provide you with cushioned landings and explosive take-off's.
Designed for functionality and cross-training, these shoes are perfect for road running, dog walking, going to the gym, or participating in group fitness classes.
- New performance upper, which uses a premium-quality, high-strength mesh that’s light and breathable in all the right places to support you without suffocating your foot or hampering your movement.
- Lean, precision-moulded heel cap that uses cushioning pad technology to keep you stable without any strain. This heel cap will lock your foot securely into your Cloud X whether you’re running, jumping, stretching or kicking.
- Dual-density sock liner that conforms to your foot’s dimensions for excellent support and comfort
- Seamless tongue
This road running shoe is extremely flexible: when you run, the shoe encourages your feet to work hard so you get to enjoy the sensation of running barefoot, while the sole’s clouds protect you from impact force. Each element in the Cloud X is designed individually, so that they can work separately or together depending on your unique running style.
The Cloud X also features:
- CloudTec sole that responds to your individual gait: separated by a central channel, 16 Clouds are affixed directly to a semi-transparent Speedboard. This allows each element to move individually.
- Zero-Gravity EVA foam, which is super light, flexible, responsive, and forms the CloudTec sole. Deepflex grooves in the foam provide natural range of motion and extreme flexibility.
- Lightweight design: the Cloud X weighs in at less than 230g, making it perfect for runners who want a lightweight running shoe with maximum cushioning.
- Reflective hits that boost your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Speed lacing system, which you adjust once by tying a knot depending on how tight you want your shoe. If it isn’t too tight, you can slip in and out before and after runs or if you’re transitioning in a triathlon from the bike to the run. Additional lace loops allow for customised lacing to ensure a perfect fit.
If you’re looking for a lightweight shoe that can perform across various activities, then consider the On Cloud X. Its cushioning and explosive toe-offs will keep you going harder and longer than ever before.
Heel-Toe Offset: 6mm / 0.23in
Arch Support: Neutral