The shoe that needs no introduction; The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus.
The 37th edition of what is the longest running franchise model from any brand, lives up to the name thanks to featuring even more cushion and even more bounce - which is why the Pegasus is loved by runners for distance, but also those who want to run with a little more tempo.
The Pegasus 37 now benefits from a full length react foam midsole (nikes softest cushion), but has a forefoot air zoom unit for response through toe-off. The air zoom unit is double the area of the previous unit but now sits directly underneath your foot for instant feel, and bounce.
A big feature of the pegasus throughout every iteration has been the upper, and the Pegasus 37's upper is lightweight, hugging, and as breathable as ever. The upper sums up where this shoe fits in Nike's range; all day comfort but with a lightweight, racey edge.
- React midsole for a more plush and responsive feel
- Enhanced outsole with durable blown rubber traction
Model Number: BQ9646-103
Weight: 272 Grams (size US 9)
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 10mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Nike react foam is Nikes best mix of cushion, response and durability
- Nike Air Zoom unit in the forefoot with double the volume of the previous unit for enhanced spring
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Outsole flex grooves allow natural toe offs and forefoot flex
- Unique waffle pattern gives grip and traction on a multitude of surfaces
- BRS1000 Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- New Mesh upper gives lightweight breathability whilst retaining all-day comfort
- Medial & Lateral support bands provide improved durability and support where it's needed most
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- Vertical Heel Tab reduces achilies pressure and provides easy entry