Mens New Balance 1080 V7 (2E) - White & Green
or make 4 interest-free payments of $60.00 fortnightly with More info
The New Balance 1080 v7 is built to provide the ultimate road running experience. As the highest cushioned neutral shoe within New Balance's road lineup, the 1080 is built to handle the demands of daily training.
While the shoe continues to utilize the revolutionary Fresh Foam midsole seen in previous versions, slightly modified geometry offers enhanced cushioning for a phenomenal underfoot experience. Paired with an all new upper the shoe provides an even softer foot wrap with secure lockdown.
Whether you're a high mileage runner or just seeking a highly cushioned underfoot experience, the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v7 can handle all of your road running needs.
Weight: 300 grams (size 9)
Stack Height: 28mm (Heel), 20mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: 2E=Wide
- Fresh Foam delivers plush cushioning for those who want a soft underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- Flex Grooves allow for more flexibility in the forefoot.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, now extending all the way to the back of the shoe for improved flexibility while still providing lightweight breathability.
- Fantom Fit are two materials combined with a No-Sew processes that provide an ultralight supportive fit.
- Asymmetrical Heel Counter secures the heel and works to correct overpronation.
- Bootie Construction delivers a soft, irritant free wrap.
- PL-8 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, toe-box height, and forefoot width.