Mens Mizuno Wave Rider 21 - Eclipse / Green Slime
or make 4 interest-free payments of $45.00 fortnightly with More info
Reliable cushioning with a responsive ride, the Mizuno Wave Rider 21 is a neutral daily trainer that can handle any distance.
Continuing to feature a springy CloudWave Plate as well as a U4icX heel wedge, the shoe provides a firmer cushioned feel with a slightly softer step in experience. A new premium sockliner further enhances step in comfort while a new engineered mesh upper provides even more breathablity.
The same responsive ride with enhanced on-foot comfort, the Mizuno Wave Rider 21 is built to handle the countless miles on the roads.
- Cloudwave consists of a redesigned elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, improved durability and a resilient ride.
- U4icX Heel Wedge is a lighter, more cushioned version of U4ic that delivers a soft, pillowy underfoot feel for cushion upon impact.
- X10 located in the heel is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- Dual Zone engineered mesh in the forefoot is updated to better respond to foot movements for a distraction-free fit.
- Premium Anatomical Sockliner helps provide a natural fit while creating a softer feel directly beneath the foot.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting board for a comfortable and cushioned underfoot feel.