Women's Running Shoes
Mizuno Wave Paradox picks up where the Alchemy and Nirvana left off and is a maximum stability trainer combined with premium support for runners seeking a high dose of stability in an every day training shoe. The Paradox also comes in at a lighter weight than both the Alchemy and Nirvana, meaning Mizuno blended the best of both shoes in an even lighter package.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Double Fan Wave with articulated forefoot Wave Plate for guidance and overpronation support.
- Dynamotion Fit upper has been redeveloped and delivers a snug, comfortable fit.
- Combination blow rubber forefoot and articulated Wave Plate
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: 410580-008n