The ultimate soft ride gets even softer yet feels lighter than ever before. The Women's Glycerin 15 comes with new plush transition zones and a Super DNA midsole that delivers supreme comfort, while the stretchy, 3D-printed upper gives you the most streamlined fit.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Super DNA Midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride with the ultimate soft feel undefoot
- Plush Transition Zone and Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad create soft and smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Plush interior delivers luxurious comfort
- Weight: 262 grams oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: 1202471B465