MOTHER’S DAY GETAWAY COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pace Athletic is offering a lucky mum a chance to win a getaway at Chateau Elan in the Hunter Valley by entering this Game of Skill Competition.
Total prize value is $547.00.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entrants can enter this competition by coming up with the most creative answer for the image we have provided on https://www.instagram.com/paceathletic or https://www.facebook.com/paceathletic
- A ‘Panel of Judges’ selected by the Promoter will choose the winner during the promotional period.
- To enter the competition, an entrant must during the Promotional Period;
- Follow @paceathletic on Instagram or Like PaceAthletic on Facebook.
- Tag 3 mums who following @paceathletic or like PaceAthletic.
- The entrant must comment on the competition Instagram or Facebook image by answering “Why does your mum deserve a getaway trip to the Hunter Valley?”
- Limit one entry per person.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Entrants must complete all steps outlined in clause 3 and 4 to be an eligible participant.
- Entries can only be accepted from Australian residents, and must be over the age of 18 years.
- Pace Athletic employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- The entire competition starts at 9am (AEST) on Monday 07/05/18 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 13/05/18.
- All entries must be lodged and received no later than 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 13/05/18.
- The lucky winner will be announced on Tuesday 22/05/18 at 10am (AEST).
- The winners will be selected at 10am (AEST) on Monday 21/05/18.
- The winners will be announced on the Pace Athletic Instagram page
(https://www.instagram.com/paceathletic) and Pace Athletic Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/paceathletic).
- Should a prize remain unclaimed or the winner remains un-contactable due to any misadventure for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement the prize will be forfeited.
- Pace Athletics’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Prizes, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information for its own purpose or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further references, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The Promoter is:
563 Military Road, Mosman NSW 2088
ABN 99 165 790 643