Mens Hoka Speedgoat 4 (2E Width - Wide) - Dark Gull Grey / Anthracite
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$57.50 fortnightly with
Any trail running shoe that Hoka name after Karl Meltzer (The original Speedgoat) is going to be a weapon offroad. Known for conquering any trail of any distance; the Speedgoat was originally designed for Karl's appalachian trail FKT effort - a 3500 kilometre record breaking run.
The Speedgoat 4 is the trail-running shoe in Hoka's core range that is most nimble and known to eat up technical terrain - regardless of distance. 3D printed overlays through the midfoot translates to more lockdown and a more secure fit - and Vibram Megagrip 5mm multidirectional lugs give you the ultimate in grip - particularly on uneven surfaces.
- A tweaked upper for more breathability and flex through the forefoot
- 'Squarer' Toebox for more room through the ball of your boot (forefoot)
Model Number: 1106525-DGGA
Weight: 306 Grams (size US 9)
Width: 2E - Wide
Heel to Toe Drop: 6mm
Best for: Trail Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Full Injected EVA Midsole that gives you trademark Hoka cushion with added durability
- Meta Rocker Construction allows the speedgoat 4 to encourage efficient running mechanics and reduce metatarsal/forefoot pain.
- Bevelled Heel offers soft and effortless transitions from heel to toe
- Semi-Straight Last means more foam through the midfoot giving ingrained stability through every stride
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Vibram megagrip outsole (5mm stepped Lugs) is known for the ultimate in grip and durability
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability over a variety of surfaces
- New Dual Layered Engineered Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort nand durability
- Reinforced TPU overlays provide improved durability and support where it's needed - the midfoot
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- TPU toe Cap gives the shoe extra durability when scuffing on the trails