Mens Hoka Carbon X 2 - Dark Shadow / Fiesta
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.98 fortnightly with More info
The Hoka Carbon X is the shoe that changed what a Hoka can be - and the updated model continues to build upon that legacy.
Known for soft cushion, snappy transitions, and a propulsive carbon plate; The Hoka One One Carbon X 2 is the race shoe capable of miles.
Constructed for both training and race day, the Carbon X 2 uses it’s signature meta-rocker to encourage efficient running mechanics, whilst the revised fit ensures all-day comfort.
Those who run in the Hoka Carbon X 2 have a hard time taking it off; a soft but incredibly bouncy ride with the added stability and propulsion from a carbon fibre plate; mean that this long-range big hitter is ready for anything.
- New Anatomical achilles construction for improved comfort
- Refined Collar shape
- Swallow-tail heel for added stability
- Extra Lace reinforcement
Model Number: 1113526-DSFS
Weight: 239 Grams (size US 9)
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Road Running, Racing
Support Type: Neutral
- Profly X midsole material which is a sandwich of alternating durometer foams providing both a cushiong and propulsice experience
- Specially engineered Carbon Fibre Plate with split through forefoot gives ultimate propulsion
- Stable flared Midsole gives more stability especially beneficial when running form suffers
- Swallow Tail design reduces ‘foot slap’ when rolling from heel to forefoot, particularly when fatigued on race day
- Proprietary Rubberized EVA blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- Single Layer engineered Mesh upper gives increased breathability particularly across forefoot
- Gusseted Tongue ensures not tongue movement and a locked down midfoot
- Embroided reinforcement surrounding heel collar enhances lockdown