The Hoka One One Clifton was the shoe that changed the game, and the 7th iteration builds on a legacy that continues to change perceptions of what a Hoka can be.
Building on the foundation of the Cliftons most loved qualities, the '7' delivers that flawless combination of cushion and weight (or lack thereof). Retaining the predescessors midsole, to give you the same ride and underfoot feel, the Clifton 7 wears a brand new upper and solhouette thanks to the new engineered mesh wrap and plush collar (that reduces achilles pressure). As an added bonus, the Hoka Clifton 7's intuitive pull tab at the heel means for an easy on and off.
- New engineered mesh upper for both increased breathability and durability
- Unique Plush collar with heel tab for reduced achilies pressure
Model Number: 1110509-BBRNZ
Weight: 201 Grams (size US 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Full EVA Midsole that gives you trademark Hoka cushion
- Meta Rocker Construction means with a rockered geometry the clifton 7 is designed to encourage efficient running mechanics and reduce metatarsal/forefoot pain.
- Bevelled Heel offers soft and effortless transitions from heel to toe
- Semi-Straight Last means more foam through the midfoot giving ingrained stability through every stride
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Proprietary Carbon Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- New Engineered Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort
- Reinforced eyestays provide improved durability and support where it's needed most
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- Vertical Tab reduces achilies pressure and provides easy entry